- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity for Small Business [SBDC-CoE]
April 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
With non-essential businesses prohibited from entering their office/storefront, remote work is essential. Unfortunately, there are plenty of cybersecurity issues that come along with remote work, using personal computers and wifi, and sharing business information online.
Attendees will be able to:
– Identify cyber safety tactics for remote work
– Define their own plan to keep confidential information safe
– Plan and protect their business from cyber fraud
– Remote Work Businesses
– Consultants/Individuals working remotely
– Anyone using personal computer/wifi/software to complete work
– Businesses dealing with confidential client information
Adam Gladsden of Broad Street Labs is an an expert on cybersecurity issues when moving your team to remote work. With over 20 years of experience advising companies in the technology, legal, and healthcare sectors, Broad Street Labs understands the unique challenges of building security organizations and developing cyber risk programs that can keep pace with the constantly evolving threat landscape. Their goal is to ensure clients are fully educated on their cyber risk options to make the most informed decisions aligned to their budgets, needs, and business compliance requirements.