- This event has passed.
January 14 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
The first step to starting a successful new venture is to attend the SBDC “First Step” workshop. Learn the steps necessary to start, manage, and grow your own business.
• Lifestyle requirements that are involved in owning a business
• How to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
• Difference between business organizations and structures
• How to develop a business plan
• How to obtain financing
• How to market your product or service
• Applications and licenses needed to start your business
• How to conduct research on your industry
• Market and competition
• Regulations governing a business
• Environmental regulation compliance
• Other resources you can use to help you plan and succeed