- This event has passed.
Food Business Series: Brand Identity, Packaging, & Advertising [SBDC-CoE]
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Do you have a food-based business, restaurant, food cart, or interested in starting one? Don’t know where to begin in the Hospitality Industry? Temple SBDC is hosting a nine-module series to teach you everything you need to know… There will be open office hours on Saturday afternoons after class to ask the experts specific questions about your business. All modules and office hours are virtual.
This workshop is the sixth in a nine-part series, and you may attend any or all following sessions as you see fit. This session will cover creating a brand identity, how to package your product, and the basics of advertising.
Attendees will be able to:
- Understand the critical elements of creating a successful look & feel
- Create key messaging for their branded product or service
- Utilize packaging in their brand identity
- Develop a cohesive brand identity
- Food-based businesses
- Restaurants, food carts, etc.
- Individuals interested in starting a food business
This webinar will be presented by Tandem Associates, a well established marketing group with years of experience in the food marketing industry.