Getting a 360° Perspective on Your Business – A GrowthWheel® Series
September 7 @ 9:00 am - October 5 @ 12:00 pmFree
“Getting a 360º Perspective on Your Business” is an interactive, 5-week cohort program that will help entrepreneurs and startups design and articulate an attractive business concept, build a strong organization behind it, develop lasting customer relations, and do so while maintaining profitable operations.
The program, ideal for business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to scale, will utilize GrowthWheel 360º, an interactive, online tool designed to help business owners take an objective view of their business to identify key focus areas and make more effective decisions.
Each week participants will engage in a 3-hour, hands-on workshop that will help them identify and overcome barriers to growth. Each workshop will feature a guest speaker who will cover the key topic of the week and offer answers to participant questions. In between weekly sessions, participants will have the opportunity to meet with a certified GrowthWheel advisor for individualized business coaching.
Topics covered throughout the five-week program include:
- September 7: 360° Perspective – Assessment on Your Business
- Sep 14: Business Concept – Designing Products that Customers Want
- Sep 21: Organization – Hire Your Next Employee
- Sep 28: Customer Relations – Getting New Clients
- October 5: Operations – Convincing Lenders and Investors
Deadline to Apply: September 2, 2021 This program is accepting participants by applications only. Upon registering for this event, participants will be directed to an online application form to complete. Applicants must be able to commit to at least four of the five weekly sessions.
- 3-hour workshops on Tuesdays, September 7 – October 5, from 9 am – noon
- 1-hour one-on-one consulting time slots available on Mondays and Tuesdays