- This event has passed.
Getting Ready to Enter the World of Social Media [SBDC-CoE]
April 8 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pmFree
The world becomes more and more digitized every day. In order to market to your customers, an online presence is necessary. However, joining the world of social media can seem daunting. There are a variety of platforms and outlets to reach customers. To do so successfully can take some planning and work. In this workshop, we will discuss target market research, how to develop content and branding across platforms, and prepare you to create social media pages of your own.
Attendees will be able to:
– Develop a market research plan
– Understand differing social media platform options
– Identify what social media platforms make sense for their business
– Learn about the importance of branding and content creation
– Social Media beginners
– New businesses looking to identify their market
– Businesses looking for a market research refresh
– Individuals interested in attending the rest of the social media series; this is strongly recommended
Leyanis Diaz, a Temple SBDC Advisor, will be presenting this workshop. Originally from Miami, Florida, Leyanis Diaz joined the Temple Small Business Development Center team November 2019. She is a bilingual Business Consultant and internal Marketing Specialist, helping businesses start, grow and prosper. Leyanis holds a BS in Communication from Florida International University in Miami, Florida and a MS in Entrepreneurship from University College London in London, United Kingdom. Leyanis is the founder of an award-winning boutique marketing and consulting business for minority-owned businesses and has been working with diverse small business owners for the last ten years.