- This event has passed.
Instagram Basics for Entrepreneurs [SBDC-CoE]
February 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Learn how to get the most engagement on Instagram. In this introductory course, we will discuss setting up an Instagram business profile, how to schedule posts and stories, and how to engage your customers through this visual platform. We will also review the use of hashtags and Instagram analytics to increase your reach.
Attendees will be able to:
- Craft an effective Instagram profile
- Learn how to make their business stand out on Instagram
- Write compelling Instagram captions
- Utilize hashtag strategy and research
- Create content that resonates with their audience
- Instagram Beginners
- Small Businesses Seeking New Marketing Outlets
- Businesses with visually engaging products/content
Sarah Mailloux, the Temple SBDC Digital Transformation Program Manager, will be presenting this workshop. Sarah has years of experience helping businesses start, pivot, and grow. She specializes in market research & design, international business, and business ideation/start-up. Prior to joining the Temple SBDC, Sarah worked at the Delaware SBDC Lead Office. She also has 5+ years of Wealth Management & Business Reporting experience. Sarah is an entrepreneur herself, consulting universities and business through academic coaching, instructional design, and non-profit marketing. She has a BS and MS in International Business, is an Export Certified Advisor, an is a Certified Ideation & Commercialization Coach.