- This event has passed.
Introduction to GSA Schedule Contracts
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
This webinar will describe the Government Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) and the Federal Supply Schedules (FSS) contracts.FSS contracts are five-year contracts awarded to companies and used by many federal government agencies to purchase goods and services.
We will also cover what FSS contracts are, what are the advantages for businesses and agencies, how to qualify and apply for a contract and how to use FSS information for government marketing.
- Introduction to the Government Services Administration
- What are Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Contracts
- Advantages and Limitations of Schedule Contracts
- GSA Advantage Information For Government Marketing
- The Process of Application for a FSS Contract
- Finding FSS Sales Information
Who should attend:
- Businesses wishing to sell to Federal Government agencies
- Businesses seeking information on the GSA, FAS, or FSS contracts