- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Series: Building an Explosive Amazon Program for Manufacturers [SBDC-CoE]
June 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
The global COVID-19 pandemic accelerated Amazon’s relentless growth in 2020, with the company posting a historic $125 BN sales result in Quarter 4. Amazon has flipped places with Google and is now the #1 product search engine in the United States. The company’s B2B unit, Amazon Business, has grown to almost $25 BN in business-to-business revenue, making it one of the largest distributors in the world. How can manufacturers participate in this tremendous growth opportunity without causing channel conflict with traditional resellers and maintaining control of their brand? Join this session to find out! During this highly engaging webinar, you will learn from Brian Beck, a 20+ year Ecommerce industry veteran and Managing Partner of Enceiba, the industry’s only Amazon agency focused on B2B manufacturers.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand selling approaches manufacturers can use for Amazon to retain control of brand and price
– Learn the critical elements to drive massive growth on Amazon
– De-mystify Amazon Business – what is it, and how can manufacturers leverage its capabilities?
– Learn about Amazon’s future plans for the B2B industry
– Gain tips on how to manage potential channel conflict
– Manufacturing businesses beginners
– Manufacturing businesses thinking about new market options
– New/established businesses looking to sell online
– New/established businesses looking to sell abroad
Brian Beck will be presenting this webinar. Brian has 20+ years of experience, including more than a decade as a hands-on C-level Ecommerce executive. Brian is currently an advisor to manufacturers, distributors, brands, and retailers on digital commerce strategy. His recent clients include both B2B and B2C industry leaders such as Epson, illumina, Cardinal Health, American Orthodontics, Owens Corning, Brasseler USA, MSA Safety, HB Fuller, DSW, Amazon.com, Charlotte Pipe & Foundry Company, Universal Forest Products, Teleflora, Harry & David, and numerous others.