- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Series: Closing Your First Online Sale [SBDC-CoE]
April 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Your website can become a revenue generation machine, but it’s not magic. If you want to drive enough leads or sell enough products to drive serious growth, you need a strategy. Inbound marketing strategies should be customer-centric. Your website should be the one they find when doing their research. Inbound also focuses on the whole picture; attracting strangers, converting leads, closing sales, and creating promoters! This session will give you the information needed to start building your own inbound strategy. We’ll also share what we see works and what doesn’t work in real-world situations.
Attendees will be able to:
– Utilize inbound marketing strategies for manufacturers
– Learn about lead generation for eCommerce sales
– Recognize practices for closing sales, creating promoters, and converting leads
– Hear rea life examples of what works and what doesn’t
– Manufacturing businesses beginners
– Manufacturing businesses thinking about new market options
– New/established businesses looking to sell online
Josh Curcio will be presenting this webinar. Josh is COO/Partner at protocol 80, Inc, an inbound marketing agency and HubSpot Platinum Partner. Josh and the p80 team partner with manufacturing and healthcare technology companies to help them generate more leads and close more sales using inbound marketing and sales strategies. Josh is also a HubSpot Certified Trainer and leader of the Rochester, NY HubSpot User Group.