- This event has passed.
Pivoting to Procurement: Government Contracting Basics
September 20 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
The federal government spends over $130 billion per year with small businesses. If you’re considering whether this is a market your business should enter, join us for this session covering the essential information you need to know about working with the federal government.
Attendees will be able to:
- Assess whether government contracting will be a good fit for their business
- Understand the basics of the federal contracting process
- Learn whether they’re eligible for SBA certification programs
- Businesses looking for new revenue streams
- Businesses thinking about federal government contracting
- Businesses interested in starting government contracting within the near future
This is the first in a six-part series. You can attend one, all, or select those that fit your needs. Other workshops include:
9/27 Government Contract Types
10/11 Local Contracting Basics
10/18 Market Research Tools
10/25 Capability Statements