- This event has passed.
Tax Topics for SmallBiz: Preparing Your Schedule C: Profit or Loss from Business Form
February 24 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
2020 may have been the craziest year small businesses have ever had and tax changes have been no different!
To add to the tax maze, small business owners need to understand 2 different financial stimulus packages that were passed into law and 4 major COVID-19 related related bills.
This webinar will cover:
- preparation of your 2020 Schedule C Profit or Loss from Business form, including self-employment taxes
- changes and updates to tax law
- PPP loans received in 2020
- an overview of tax brackets
- reconciling stimulus payments
Presenter: Brian Elsasser, CPA CVA of Wagner, Dreese, Elsasser & Associates, P.C.