- This event has passed.
Understanding the Numbers Part 2: Financial Statements and Financial Analysis for Business
March 22 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Part 2 – Understanding the Numbers.
Even if you do not have an accounting or financial background, you still need to know your numbers. Join us to learn about accounting methods, financial statements, and financial analysis for your for-profit business. These FREE VIRTUAL sessions will include hands-on exercises, Q&A sessions, and group discussion throughout the seminar.
Topics to be covered in Part 2 include:
- Why do Financials Statements Matter
- Understanding Balance Sheets (Assets, Liabilities, Equity)
- Understanding Income Statements (Revenue, Expenses)
- Understanding Cash Flow Statements (Differences between P&L)
- Financial Analysis (Vertical, Horizontal, Break-Even, Ratios)
Includes interactive discussion therefore it is recommended that attendees have a Microphone and Camera.
Speaker: Corry Riley, Business Consultant, PennWest Clarion SBDC