Website Planning Series: Let’s Get Users to Your Website [SBDC-CoE]
August 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Building a website is kind of like hosting a party. It takes a lot of planning and it’s a bummer if no one shows up. In this workshop, we’ll talk about strategies to get your website found on Google by optimizing your page content and creating blog content.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn what SEO is and how you can use it on your website
– Understand how to write content that is optimized for search engines
Recognize keywords people will actually be searching for
– Established businesses looking to refresh their website look
– Businesses with newly established or low functional websites
– Businesses considering building a website and preparing content
– Business looking to expand their website reach
Jane Clark of BrandSwan will be presenting this webinar. Jane Clark is a multidisciplinary graphic designer and front-end web developer with a specialty in branding, web design, and search engine optimization (SEO). Jane’s diverse portfolio has won 10 first place awards throughout the greater Delaware Valley. As the Co-Founder & Creative Director of BrandSwan, Jane works with small business owners to build brands and websites that break away from the flock and reveal their inner awesome.