Looking for information, but don’t see it on our website? Visit the Business One-Stop Shop Hub Help Center to review additional resources including help guides, videos, and business licensing reference guides.
You can also obtain step-by-step instructions to register, amend (e.g., change name, address, etc.), or close your business by creating a Business Checklist.
If you still have questions, give us a call or submit your question using our online Contact Form below. We have experts on standby to help you.
Online Contact Form
If you’d rather send us your question using our simple contact form, please click below and we’d be glad to follow up via email or phone.
Give us a call
The Pennsylvania Business One-Stop Shop can be reached by telephone at 1.833.722.6778. Our regular business hours are from 8:00AM to 4:30PM, Monday-Friday, excluding state holidays.
To help us direct your call, you will be asked to select one of the following menu options. For questions about:
- Starting or expanding your business, press 0 and you will be connected to the Business One-Stop Shop Office.
- Registering your business and business name, press 1 and you will be connected to the PA Department of State.
- Using Business Filing Services to register your business online, press 2 and you will be connected to the PA Department of State.
- Pennsylvania business taxes and employer account registration, press 3 and you will be connected to the PA Department of Revenue.
- Information for registered employers regarding unemployment compensation, workers’ compensation, or new hire reporting, press 4 and you will be connected to the PA Department of Labor & Industry.
We look forward to answering your questions about doing business in Pennsylvania!