Operate Your Business

Gilson Boards – Winfield, PA

Certificate of Annual Registration

Any domestic or foreign limited liability partnership (LLP), limited liability limited partnership (LLLP), and any domestic or foreign restricted professional company (PLLC) in existence on December 31 of any year is required to file a Certificate of Annual Registration. This form and the corresponding annual registration fee must be filed on or before April 15 of each year following the calendar year for which it is being filed.

This form is only for limited liability partnerships, limited liability limited partnerships, and restricted professional companies. It is not for limited liability companies that do not render restricted professional services.

Business Filing Services

Eligible for a refund of your permits, licenses, or
certification application fees?
Check now
PA Keystone Logo